Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer, summer and more summer!




Don't you think that summer is the best thing ever? Chilling with your friends, go down to the beach, party hard and enjoy life. This blog will not be about the things that the future will bring us such as collage, grades, exams.... all of the boring, annoying and stressful things, is about enjoying life specially on summer!!

Las week I was enjoying life and summer with my friends in Cancun, Mexico, It was the most amazing week ever! We had so much fun. It was my senior trip and all of my school mates and friends where there with me. For my surprise, the group of people I had spend my last 14 years in school are A.H! The only thing they did was to talk about people behind their back, making people feel bad about their body, way of dancing and their personality. There is nothing worse to do that to talk bad about people behind their back and tell them mean thing such as ugly and specially FAT.

Don't spend your summer talking about people and judging people from their appearance. Live you life and don't spend your time talking trash about people you may or not know.
If you are a victim of this, don't make the words get you dow. You are beautiful just the way you are :)





Just remember yo enjoy summer and don't ever ever let that smile fade away from your face.



 Catch your dreams, blow them with a kiss

                          - Ella

                     Summer 2013









No comments:

Post a Comment