Thursday, June 20, 2013

The start of a new Dream Catcher

What are your plans for you future? What are you going to study? What are your dreams? 


To be honest I don't have any of this answers. It is frustrating to now that your life is about to start and you have no clue about LIFE. Such a powerful word, life, it is everything yet is nothing due to the fact that if you don't start living it, it will become nothing. 



Today I was taking a walk with my dad. 
As a typical dad of an 18 year old girl who has just graduated from high school, he start asking about my future, life and dreams. 
To my surprise, I have no idea of what my dream catcher will look like. I refer to life as a dream catcher and that is why I gave this blog that name. 



Dream catchers are one of the most amazing and mysterious pieces of art made by the Native Americans. Dream Catchers were intended to protect you from negative dreams by letting the positive dreams through. The negative dreams are cough up in the center of the catcher while the positive ones are release thanks to the feathers below the circle. Because I constantly live trapped in my abstract mind, life for me is a dream catcher where you let your goals and dreams become reality thanks to the feathers (your heart) or you are trapped in the center of the catcher where society control your every move.



This Blog is about the feathers on the dream catcher and all of the people who are trying to sew their own dreams catcher but are simply lost in the process just like me. It will not be a deep in thought, philosophical blog believe me, it well be more of a search for the right feather blog. I will be posting stuff about my life and problems but also about fun things such as art, design, fashion, music, photography and things that will help us inspire our path. 



I am only an 18 year old girl who is trying to search for the meaning of life. Hope that someone will relate with me. 






Catch your dreams, blow them with a kiss.



-Ella 


PS. English is not my first language so if you see any mistakes I am sorry :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment